Flower Smith florists benefit from the support of leading British Masters with a wealth of experience and knowledge. As part of our service for member florists, we can provide one to one confidential guidance on every aspect of their business. A florist centric marketing strategy, introductions to new business, promotion of skills, further education and back-up should you become ill and extra experienced staff of any skill level. Let us help you fulfil your floral journey. Contact Amanda Randell Cox to talk through your needs.
We recruit only the best and pledge our commitment to the successful candidates.
Join a managed list of freelance florists to meet like-minded florists, and help on larger events gaining valuable working experience for career growth.
- Membership to freelance florists work directory
- Gain experience on large events
- Work with other team members and leading florists in the industry
- Gain on the job CPD (Continued Professional Development)
- Closed FaceBook group
- Make industry friendships with a caring sharing group
- Promote your skills to your local venues and businesses
- Introduction to Brides who will love your style
- Access to on-call confidential advice from an industry Mentor
- Responsibility for whole weddings/events
- Cover, should you be unable to fulfil a work commitment through illness or accident
- Staffing – a choice of florists to help and support you
- Marketing advice
- Industry friendships with a caring sharing group
- Confidential mentoring to guide your floral business
- 121 guidance on any floristry aspect
- A look at branding and image
- Timely responses to enquiries and contacts
- Proposal writing and billing for profit
- Meeting client expectations
- Planning and timelines
- How to order for profit
- Creative knowhow – mechanics
- Terms and conditions
- Staffing – choice of florists to help and support you
- Clearing events.